Becoming Frase Certified
There are mandatory requirements you'll need to check off in order to become certified:
1. Complete the Prerequisites
- Be a Frase Customer (LTD's count as a customer)
- Complete the Frase Crash Course
- Create at least 15 Frase Documents (minimum 500 words each)
2. Pass the Certification Quiz
The Certification Quiz is not a cake walk–we're trying to ensure that those that pass are really the best of the best.
In order to pass, you'll need to get 85% of the questions correct.
But the good news is that it's an open-book quiz, which means you're encouraged to reference all the content from The Crash Course while you take it (in fact, we kind of doubt anyone can pass without referencing the Crash Course).
Take the quiz here.
3. Frase Reviews your Results
Once you've submitted your quiz, Frase will review your results within 10 days.
- If you pass, we'll email you your Frase Certificate, badge, and a registration form to join the SEO Writer Directory
- If you don't pass, we'll let you know via email as well.
If you don't pass, we highly recommend re-taking the quiz.
Updated 03 Mar 2023
Did this page help you?